Bespoke design requirements are subject to profitability risks and often lead to last minute hassle. We help you automate repetitive design tasks and reduce cycle times using design automation solutions.
Our CAD specialists help you remain productive by cutting down design cycle times and help implement design automation and CAD customization using tools like DriveWorks, Inventor iLogic and Configurator 360.
As an Authorized Service Partner of DriveWorks, we help you develop web-based and internal product configurators to automate sales quotation and support your goals of enhancing customer buying experience with guided selling. We assist manufacturing firms, furniture manufacturers, fabricators of building products, contractors and plant design engineers to fabricate bespoke components and products.
We help you reduce your engineering time by 70% by generating accurate drawings, quotes and help deliver wooden as well as sheet metal furniture and building products with significant margins.
We, thus, serve as a productivity partner for organizations seeking product customization and even for companies looking to take their existing automation solution off-the-ground.
Our engineering design automation services include:
- DriveWorks Xpress activation, training and mentoring
- Training and implementation of design automation with DriveWorks Solo
- DriveWorks Pro implementation: module installation, portal configuration and project validation
- Design automation with Inventor iLogic and Configurator 360
- Integration of design automation with other business systems (ERP, CRM, PDM)
- Online product configurator for quick CPQ solutions
We train your workforce and support your design teams in implementing CAD customization and develop online configurator to generate drawings as per customized design attributes. Our teams use SolidWorks along with Pro and Solo modules of DriveWorks for processes that cannot be completely automated.