In the Professional Services Model, hitech provides experienced project teams with the required team members, project managers, infrastructure and equipment based on the clients’ requirements. This model is popular with clients who are looking at long-term gains from offshore outsourcing. The Professional Services Model is suitable for relatively large projects with continuously changing specifications and for projects that require project management from the client. This is also preferable for back office operation contracts.
- Professional Services Offsite – These offsite services are suitable for clients who plan to cut down employment and infrastructure cost by having a virtual team offsite. In this model, the team/employee works exclusively for the client’s project, but is based at hitech’s location. The team/employee works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 160 hours a month — at a pre-defined monthly fee.
- Professional Services On Site – These on site services are suitable for clients who want to have hitech’s team/employee move to their location and work exclusively on their project. The team/employee works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 160 hours a month — at a pre-defined monthly fee. Clients need to pay additional expenses, which include team/employee’s VISA processing fees, to and fro air-fare, travel insurance, local transportation, local accommodation and daily allowance. hitech is flexible in negotiating terms of additional expenses based on the scope of project.
Benefits of Professional Services Model
- Dedicated team trained on client’s line of business
- Team follows client’s practices and methodologies
- Team works closely with the client using specified technologies
- Smooth project execution and business risk elimination
- Ability to change the specifications at any given time
- Client gets to directly manage and monitor the team