Hi-Tech Outsourcing Services, Ahmedabad, is one of the most reputed Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies in India with 4 development centers. It has an infrastructure capable of handling anything in Business Process Management (BPM), engineering solutions or software development. But in 1992, when it started, it did with only a few PCs and skeletal staff. What caused the meteoric rise of Hi-Tech OS in the outsourcing industry, when hordes of other companies rose, fell and went bankrupt in the same competitive space? Hi-Tech powered itself from the very beginning with the right strategy, focusing on quality, infrastructure, security and performance. And it planned each of its verticals with flexibility, scalability and business continuity in mind. This is why it created a huge development center in Cochin – 1000 Km away from its headquarters in Ahmedabad – to ensure continuity of operations even in the face of large-scale geographical disasters.
Successful Journey across Two Decades: 1992 – 2013
- Hi-Tech started off by offering data processing services and at the same time acquired huge data processing contracts from the Gujarat government. Continued growth of the project led to development of infrastructure and staff in data processing and the company moved itself in a position to handle large foreign projects. By 1998 its name was well-known abroad for data processing.
- Year 2002 The company began offering web development and web designing services to companies in the US and UK as also offering AEC & Engineering Drafting, Design & Modeling Services. It next moved to Remote IT Support and Bookkeeping Services for American and European corporations.
- Year 2005 The company acquired one major project after another in data processing and other verticals, both in the domestic market and abroad. Meanwhile, it acquired work for a major job portal company from the US and entered into a Build-Operate-Transfer partnership. This was followed by the acquisition of a major digitization project for a European Aeronautical company.Keeping in mind client requirements, and in its effort to provide best services, Hi-Tech OS continued to invest in infrastructure, training, and human resources. The capacities gained by serving major clients were then extended to others.
- Year 2006/2007 Hi-Tech OS was working for Fortune 500 clients like Siemens, Emerson, Xerox and many more.In 2007, it opened a new office, the ‘Hi-Tech House’, with 27,000 sqft, at Ahmedabad and then continued establishing other development centers for clients.
- Year 2011 In the next phase of its growth, Hi-Tech began extending service offers to include Operation Management services, Web & Mobile development, ERP customization & support services, and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) services to engineering companies worldwide.Hi-Tech acquired a huge BIM MEP project for an International Airport at Muscat, Oman in Middle East, and today the company has four development centers across the country and an international presence through representative offices in New York and California. Today, it also offers Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis services.
- Year 2012/2013 A new production facility started for Aerospace services at Ahmedabad, India and at the same time Hi-Tech extended its footprint and became a member of US Green Building Council (USGBC), actively participating in AIA Expo 2012 at Washington, DC exhibiting AEC services. It was also amongst the attendees at the CeBIT 2012 at Hannover, Germany exhibiting Software & Mobile Apps services.
What powered the growth of Hi-Tech Outsourcing Services
- Hi-Tech followed a pattern of basing growth on properly serving clients. And of bringing new offers to the market only after thoroughly gaining capacities. New visibility exercises were made only after phases of outstanding achievements.
- Along its way, Hi-Tech’s growth strategies consisted of more than just building scalable infrastructure and other facilities. The company never grabbed business indiscriminately and always gave the highest priority to human resources and experts – who form the backbone of the company.
- And it is the involvement of stakeholders and experts in every strategic decision that ensured Hi-Tech OS grew without ever overextending itself – growing with sure steps of acquisition, consolidation, and extension of business targets and territories. Growth powered by strategies built to outlast generations.