When you surf through magazines or look through fashion catalogs online, you see models with perfect hairstyles, perfect bodies and flawless skin. You might be wondering how these models can look so beautiful. Most of us slog at the gym and still there is no end to the troubles. In a photograph, those love handles look horrifying, in some there is pimple right on your nose, sometimes it’s bad hair and other times it’s the bad mood. Alas, that perfect photograph you dream for never gets clicked.
However, models and celebrities too have their share of problems and bad photographs. The miraculously beautiful photographs that we see in magazines are actually the outcome of image editing and retouching.
Image enhancement professionals can fix literally every problem and make you look stunning in a photograph; just like they make film stars and models look ravishing on magazine covers and posters. Here we bring to you a list of problem areas that can be corrected and retouched to transform an ordinary looking photograph into breathtakingly brilliant and ready for a magazine cover.
- Red Eye Removal: With red eye, a photograph looks like out of a horror show. Experts remove red eye and make the picture look extremely natural and just so perfect.
- Perfect Hair: Bad hair is common; I have a ‘bad hair day’ every day. Experts can not only remove the loose and broken hair to give the photograph a clean look, but can also give you a new look , may be a hippie, vintage or retro by giving color highlights or by completely changing hair color from a redhead, to blonde, blonde to golden, black or whatever color your choose.
- Flawless Skin: Not everyone has beautiful skin, but it can be made to look so, in photographs, by removing wrinkles, blemishes and pimple marks. The skin tone can also be made soft to achieve that angelic look.
- Skin Lightening: We are totally against color discrimination. But what if you have a tanned face and fairer arms. You definitely don’t want to look like a zebra in your photograph. Neither would professionals want their models to look like that and promote a product. So skin lightening and creating an even skin texture is important.
- Teeth Whitening: Image editing can give you that perfect set of pearly white teeth. This is why models smile so graciously and confidently, they actually place their bets on teeth whitening using photo editing tools. And the perfect heart melting smile is yours to flaunt.
- Weight Trimming: Keep yourself in shape, but do not go on crash diet or starve yourself just to look good in a photograph. Extra weight can always be trimmed down using image editing tools. A photo editing professional can give you that shapely waist, enhance the bust line and create a perfect jaw line.
- Makeup Correction: Want to look like a Diva? Experts can give your photograph a complete makeover with perfect makeup, -lipstick, eye shadow, blush etc, and make you look every inch a DIVA.
- Light and Color Balance: Lighting might not be perfect every time a photograph is clicked. Too much brightness can make a picture look boring and colorless. Image editing software can be used to create the perfect balance of lighting and color contrast for that rich feel and appeal.
Whether you want to enhance your family photographs, or you want the photographs you have clicked for a product catalog retouched, everything is possible. Beauty Retouching and Image Editing – like magic can transform an ordinary picture into an image that work publishing on a fashion magazine cover.